WhatsApp | What does the letter “i” next to your message mean? Applications | Smartphones | நடைவழி | Nnda | nnni | Game-game
Did you notice? Nowadays, many users wonder what is next to each text Share The letter “i” is placed in a leading circle. Do you know what this means? How do I remove it? Well, we tell you.
In order for you to know What is the letter “i” Share You need to know all the functions of the fast messaging app. Keep in mind that the application adds a series of tools for the benefit of its users.
What does the letter “i” mean on WhatsApp?
- The letter “i” may indicate that if your friend has processed temporary messages that will disappear within 24 hours, the text will be destroyed automatically over a period of time.
- So as not to surprise you, WhatsApp has decided to notify you as a warning. You can disable temporary messages at any time or change the missing time.
- The letter “i” will also be displayed if you enable temporary messages on WhatsApp, but your friend will not have it because he is using an older version of the processor.
- To do this, they need to be told to update WhatsApp on their Android or iPhone device so they both use the same functionality.
- Keep in mind that you can update WhatsApp from the same Google Play Store or iOS Store.
How To Send WhatsApp Audio With VEGETA’s Voice
- First, make sure there are no WhatsApp updates pending in the Google Play Store or App Store. Thus there will be no problem when sending audio.
- Now, open the browser of your choice and search from your Android or Apple mobile device, tablet, computer or laptop FakeYou.comYou can go directly to the page by clicking Here.
- The next step is to fill in the following boxes: Select “Anime” and “Dragon Ball” in “Type”, and Latin American Spanish dubbing actor Rene Garcia chooses Vegeta in “Voice”.
- Scroll down and write the text you like in the big white box, for example: “Hello I would like to send congratulations to Vegeta, Prince of Zion and my WhatsApp team”.
- Then, at the bottom, press the “Talk” button.
What is the small hole located in your cell phone
- The small hole in the top of your cell phone is used to improve the quality of your calls and reduce external noise. Only then will they be heard more clearly.
- However the The small hole in the bottom of your cell phone acts as a microphone.
- Many would have thought that the speaker also behaved like the microphone of your cell phone, but, if this is your thing, you are completely wrong.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.