WhatsApp Web will notify you when a person is connected and find out how to activate the function
Instant messaging application Share There is a so-called desktop and laptop version WhatsApp Internet, A site that allows you to link your accounts in web browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Etc. Today we are going to show you a very effective trick to notify you when a contact is logged in, i.e. it will alert you just like Windows Live Messenger.
Well, no one remembers the popular Windows Live Messenger. It was definitely the best instant messaging app from 1999 to 2005. One of the main reasons is that it alerts you when one of your contacts comes online while you are doing other things like Google browsing and watching videos. Web light, Like playing on the computer. WhatsApp Web is capable of doing something similar, But with the help of an extension you need to download it from the Chrome Web Store Install it in your favorite browser.
Since WhatsApp is an application that users use several times a day, it needs to be clarified The web version only tells you who is online when you use the platform, It will not bother you except WhatsApp web.
Guide to WhatsApp Web to let you know if one of your contacts is connected to the app
1. Once the Extension, Click the icon Puzzle (extensions) Located in the top right corner of Chrome.
2. If you can not see, touch your page Profile image Gmail.
3. All your Chrome extensions will open, but keep looking “WA Web Plus Couple WhatsApp” Touch the three vertical points on the right.
4. Many options will be displayed, click here Then up.
5. If we look now, a Green cross symbol, Located in a circle, is an extension of the “WA Web Plus”.
6. Once you get the extension shortcut (adjustment), Enter the WhatsApp web In the usual way.
7. After Tap the ‘WA Web Plus’ icon.
8. WhatsApp Web will open with a long wishlist. Just check the “” boxAnnouncement of online contacts ”.
9. Done, the app will notify you when you are in the web version of WhatsApp and every one of your contacts is connected.
If you have a problem with WhatsApp and want to report it, you can write to their contact email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also make a request from your iPhone through a dedicated service for iOS.
Now if you want to make a general request, you can complete the following Form. There, enter your phone number and your code for where you live, and then write a message after signing in.
WhatsApp: The new update will allow you to react to messages just like in Messenger
This is the future a New update on WhatsApp Which will allow React to messages Within chats, its sister sites like Instagram and Facebook.
Information about the update has been released by WABetaInfo, Indicating that users can enable or disable notifications of reactions in their messages.
This is about Version 18.104.22.168 Can be found in Google Play Beta Program, And if it does not, you can download the apk from the apk mirror. This includes enabling and disabling reactions in user messages; Avoid excessive notices in the latter case.
It should be noted that this is a trial version, which may not be available or will not allow you to react to chat messages. At this time, there is no official release date, or it is unknown whether the update will come from the region or globally.
Rated as such chats Instagram And Facebook, You can use emojis by pressing the message for a few seconds, which will already allow you to react and choose any of the options such as laughter, anger, sadness.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.