WhatsApp to WhatsApp Plus | How to recover a backup | Recover | Chat | Conversations | Smartphones | Applications | Nnda | nnni | Game-game
Don’t want to lose your chats and start anew? Share Undoubtedly, this is one of the applications where everyone knows your message. We can send any kind of document and add photos, videos, GIFs and funny emojis. However, some functions such as color change have not yet arrived.
How to get your backup from WhatsApp to WhatsApp Plus
- The first thing to do is log in to WhatsApp and make a backup.
- Then go to your cell phone’s internal storage folder.
- Create a folder called “WhatsAppPlus”. Remember to respect the capital letters and there are no gaps.
- Now search the WhatsApp folder, all the files you see inside should be copied and pasted into the “WhatsAppPlus” folder.
- After completing this step, uninstall WhatsApp from your smartphone.
- Install WhatsApp Plus APK now.
- Enter your number and security code and you will receive a local backup detected message at that time.
- Reset it voila, you will have restored your conversations and restore WhatsApp backup on WhatsApp Plus.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can make the same request from your iPhone through a dedicated service for iOS.
Now, if you want to do a general query, you can use this to fill out the form Link. In addition to your region code, enter your phone number and then write your message after identifying yourself.