Users Share They are always looking for tricks that will enhance their experience in the app and allow them to send messages the other way. This instant communication app is not only used to send photos, videos, emojis or stickers, but also to start businesses, meet new friends or find a partner. This is how many people start talking to people who do not speak the same language from abroad. Did you know that when you write a sentence you can translate it? Here we elaborate on all the steps.
Holders of smartphones with operating system Android They have a powerful tool from the keyboard. On many computers it is already installed from the factory, in others it is necessary to resort to downloading an application. gboard.
How to translate a sentence when I write on WhatsApp
- The first thing to check Share Update from the Google Play Store and find out if the keyboard created by Google is installed on your mobile.
- You can find out by logging into the Android App Store gboard. If you do not have it, you need to download it (you can click here) Link Go directly).
- If you are downloading for the first time, you will be asked to select a new keyboard in the language and input settings (a message will appear asking for your authentication); Select Gboard as the default input method.
- If it confirms that it is installed or downloaded, the next thing is to open the dialog Share.
- Drag the keyboard down and go to the three horizontal dots and look for the ‘Translator’ option.
- With more than 100 languages appearing, you need to choose the one that is most convenient for you to communicate with the other person.
- Select one, for example ‘English’ and you will see how it automatically translates when you write in Spanish.
- That is, when you write ‘Hi! How are you?’ On the keyboard, on Share Appear ‘Hello how are you?’.
- It’s very simple, all you have to do is send and your contact will receive the message without translation errors and go to Google Translate and copy and paste a sentence without leaving the app.
- Now if you want to understand what others have said to you, find out using the same Gboard tool.
How To Turn A Sentence Into Fonts From Android
Gboard Keyboard lets you capitalize all the words and phrases you have already written. Do you want to know how to do it? Here we will explain it. Take note.
- First, you need to have Gboard as your default keyboard, click here to get it quickly and download it from the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, enter any application that the keyboard can use, for example, WhatsApp.
- Open the app and access any dialog.
- Write whatever you want.
- Select the typed text (4-6 words only) and gently double-tap the up arrow icon in the lower left corner of the keyboard.
- Finally, you will see how all the letters of the selected words are converted into uppercase letters.
How To Add All Emoji To Android Keyboard For WhatsApp
- Previously, you had to make sure that your cell phone was capable of reading emojis, as fewer versions than Android Jelly Bean in general could not do so.
- Also, try visiting an emoticon page like this: https://emojipedia.org/
- Ready. First, open ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘System’> ‘Language and Input’.
- The next step is to go to the ‘Keyboard’ area and go to ‘On-Screen Keyboard’, ‘Gboard’ or ‘Default’.
- Finally, tap on ‘Options’ and enable the ‘Show Emoji Switch Key’ feature.
Problems with WhatsApp?
If you have a problem with WhatsApp and want to report it, you should write to their contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can make a similar request from your iPhone with the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you want to make a general query, you can use this to fill out the form Link.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.