Share Is an application with very active users In the world, for many, privacy options are essential. One of the most important? Hide status Contacts do not see what you are connected to “Current”, Or prevent it from being known to them We are writing “.
In your Settings panel Share It has many privacy options that allow more than 1.5 billion users to choose from, for example, disable profile photo, its status or read receipts. But you can not disable them from the settings menu and you will have to resort to artisan tricks.
Perhaps in a work or romantic relationship, the “writing” that appears and disappears a Telling and harassment element. It reveals that the sender destroys and rewrites or he writes his own version of war and peace.
Here we explain simple tricks Avoid doing “online” or “typing”
How to hide what we “online” or “write” on WhatsApp
- Once a message arrives, before opening it, lower the notification bar and avoid logging in to WhatsApp.
- We need to do that on both Android and iPhone Enable “Airplane Mode”, which will disable WiFi and Data Cellphone, it was completely disconnected.
- Only now can weLog in to WhatsApp, read the messages and respond to them.
- We will log out of WhatsApp when done We are disabling “Airplane Mode”, To get the link back.
- Written messages will be sent and No one would have seen us “online” Or writing.
Another way to avoid “writing” is to first send the message to your own line associated with WhatsApp. On This note from TN Tecno We describe how to write messages (or audios, pictures, videos, etc.) on your own account. This trick has many uses, and it can be useful in this regard. What is the idea? Write the message, Send to your own number, Finally copy that message and send it to the actual recipient.
The last trick is very artisan on the list. If it bothers us that people know how long it takes to write a message, why not Type out of use, Copy it and paste it finally?
In this case, you can do it in the mobile word processor, in the reference application or in the body of the email you did not send. The last step is to copy it and use it in Facebook Messenger.
This form is also very useful for sending messages that need to be reviewed before “sending”.
This is WhatsApp’s “Invisible Mode”
WhatsApp messaging app allows you to read messages without being “online”. Here’s how to do it with a very simple trick with important but exclusive description for Android: Do not open the app.
WhatsApp: How to enable “invisible mode”
To Does not seem to be connected And to read the news we need to do the following:
- On the desktop, on the free screen of the cell phone, we have to do Click on an empty area for a few seconds From the screen.
- A button that will appear “Widgets”.
- We select it and select the say box “WhatsApp News” (There may be other options).
- We arrange it at the table. Increase or decrease the dose.
- Now, when chats come to us, Instead of opening WhatsApp you can read them there. And do not mark them as read or display them “online”.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.