There are many reasons why a person may decide to delete his account Share, Important are: The application does not provide you with adequate security and privacy; Chose another instant messaging site; Your account has been suspended or permanently suspended for breach of company terms and conditions; Eventually, he decided to change his number as he received constant threats from strangers. Want to know if someone has deleted your account? Here we will explain how to find out.
Of course you are occasionally talking to someone and suddenly they do not respond to your messages, as well as the classic picture of the unknown person appeared in their profile photo. The first thing you think about is whether you have been removed or blocked ShareBut, this is not always the case and when this happens, the person may have changed his number or deleted his account.
How to know if a contact has deleted his account
- Know that a user does not have an account Share Or if you removed it too simply.
- First, open the app and touch the three vertical dots on the top right.
- Now, go to ‘Settings’.
- Many options will open, scroll down and select the one that says ‘Invite Friends’.
- Here you will find a list of all the people you have recently or recently added Account holders or deleters Share.
- When you select one, the app will open the Mobile Message app to send SMS to that contact.
- Invitation will be the following message: Chat with me on WhatsApp, which is a fast, simple and secure application for free messages and calls to communicate. Download at https://whatsapp.com/dl/
Ready, this way all the contacts registered on your mobile have deleted their WhatsApp account. Alternatively, if you want to know about a particular user, see their name in the contact list and if the green button with the word Invite appears on the right, it means they have deleted it.
Now, if you want to do a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. In addition to your region code, you must place your phone number there and then write your message after identifying yourself.