Share It is an instant messaging application that is used daily not only in the social field but also for work as it has become an important tool to keep in touch with you at any time. At this time, we will show you an incredible trick that will allow you to create direct access to the aforementioned application in the bulletin board. Want to know how to do it? We will explain it in detail below.
It is always important to be at your fingertips ShareWe’re talking about a news site with more than 5 billion users worldwide, which is a growing number and may be used by all your friends or family.
Notification panel is used for many things, the most important of which are: enable WiFi, location, read the messages or emails you receive. But did you know that you can create direct access? Share In the Android drop-down menu? This is useful when you want to quickly access the app to chat with all your contacts.
How to add WhatsApp processor in notification panel
- First, access Google Play on Android and download the “Tile Shortcuts” app, then click Get it Faster Here.
- Now, enter the application and tap the cross button attached in the red circle, it is located at the bottom.
- You will get many options, click on the “Application” section.
- Open all the apps you have installed on your cell phone and select Share And can automatically select the icon model. We recommend something similar to the one in the notification panel.
- You are going to change the “Icon Outline Thickness”, “Icon Outline Size” and “Icon Size” with the “Advanced Edit” tool.
- Click the checkmark below to save your changes.
- Drag down the notification panel, slide to the right until you find the cross icon, press it, and the “Available Buttons” will open.
- Find the “Shortcut 1” option, tap it and drag it to the notification board.
- Finally, tap “Done” and at this point you have already created the WhatsApp shortcut.
How to know if WhatsApp has been dropped in real time
- Send message through Share If it has a clock icon, make sure you have internet coverage.
- If everything worked and your message was not sent, do the following.
- Enter the following meta website, status.fb.com.
- Here you can see if Facebook and all its functions for companies are functioning normally or not.
- Below you will see the pose Share.
- If you see a red icon instead of a green check, you should note that one of the servers may be down.
Do you have a problem Share? Do you have to report it? If you have any problems, you should write to their contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can make a similar request from your iPhone with the exclusive service for iOS.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.