Warzone Season 3: Season 3 of Warzone has arrived, with a massive overhaul. Activision has pulled the plug on the most recent season.
And we’ve seen what’s happened to its wildly popular battle royale. Godzilla and King Kong will face off in what promises to be a titanic confrontation in the Pacific.
Avoiding a quick trip to the gulag should be at the top of your priority at the start of any new season of Warzone.
The Second Item on the to-do list
Is to figure out what changes are coming to Caldera, a Pacific island.
- Season 3 of Warzone is titled ‘Classified Arms,’ and it introduces new weapons to match.
- However, it’s unclear whether they’ll be of many services against the colossal threats.
- Nebula bombs have been bursting all around Caldera, unleashing a swarm of familiar giant-sized animals.
- Godzilla and King Kong have been making their way across Caldera Island, leaving their mark.
- They’ll even have their event, dubbed “Operation Monarch.”
- There are hints to the event strewn over the map, including strange ancient cave paintings and an ‘otherworldly ax.’
If you want to survive and surpass the trials that Warzone Season 3 throws you, expect a new level of loot and scoot in your future.
Warzone Update Is an Epic Battle Between King Kong and Godzilla
- The big (emphasis on the big) addition in the new Warzone update is an epic battle between King Kong and Godzilla.
- Activision is keeping cagey about what exactly that will entail but you can see glimpses of it in this monster-filled trailer for Operation Monarch:
Battle Pass Trailer for Warzone Season 3
The season 3 battle pass teaser provides a detailed look at what’s included in the Warzone update.
- It shows you the new cosmetics and weapon blueprints you’ll be battling to obtain during the next season:
- A warzone update wouldn’t be complete without new weaponry, and Season 3 is no exception.
- Activision has disclosed that the battle royale will receive four new weapons, two of which will be available on launch day.
M1916 (Marksman Rifle) Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle) Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle) Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle) Nikita AVT (Assault Rifle) Nikita AVT.
H4 Blixen Sledgehammer (Melee) (Smg)
New Warzone Operator
- Mateo Hernandez, a new Warzone operator, is available immediately after purchasing the battle pass in the latest Warzone update.
- If you buy the battle pass, he comes with two elite skins, and you can unlock two more by completing tiers in the Warzone season 3 battle pass, as well as two quips and a finishing move. Warzone Update: Map Modifications
This season, Caldera will be a focal point because Nebula bombs have been dropped on the island.
- It’s great to see the map getting some love, considering it hasn’t gotten much since the Pacific upgrade.
- The inclusion of a brand new POI is the most significant modification, however, there are also adjustments to old POIs on the map:
- Monarch Dig Site (New) — a former mining site that was abandoned after huge skeleton fossils were discovered. It’s between the Mine and the Ruins.
- Peak (Changed) – The Peak has been fortified, with all structures completed and Monarch emblems painted on them, although it still commands a commanding view of the surrounding area.
- Runway (Changed) — the jungle undergrowth has been removed, and Runway now features barracks, hangars, and defunct planes to provide cover.
- If you wish to have a look about, you’ll also locate various watchtowers and other tall structures.
- The tides have altered in the lagoon, revealing a new sandbar that will allow you to reach Lighthouse without using the bridge. It also has some protection from the elements in the form of moored ships.
Hold (New Gulag) — a new last-chance arena is located in the belly of one of the ships on the new beach in Lagoon. From here on, you’ll be scraping for a path back into the map among barrels and a few hallways.
Update on Warzone: Event Details
The whispers about the king of crossover events proved true: the next Warzone update will plant the seeds for Operation Monarch, a huge in-game event that will debut on May 11 about halfway through season 3.
- King Kong and Godzilla battle it out over Caldera Island in Operation Monarch, but even though they don’t arrive until next month.
- We’ll be able to witness clues of their arrival from the minute the new season begins owing to map upgrades.
- Prehistoric fossils, as well as other traces of less-than-fossilized species, have been discovered around the Warzone map as a result of the recent bombing.
Many New Skins Are Available to Unlock and Purchase, Many of Which Are Based Around Kong and Godzilla
- There are over 25 free goods and blueprints that can be earned throughout Warzone season 3 in addition to the skins on sale.
- The “Retrofashioned” Shotgun, the “Regimental” Marksman Rifle, and the Legendary “Photon Phantom” Pistol are just a few examples.
Patch Notes for Warzone
Season 3’s major update has arrived, and the patch notes tell a fascinating story.
- The game mode Caldera’s Iron Trials has returned.
- Sniper weapons have been nerfed, requiring you to be more range cautious if you want to click heads, as well as all the other niceties we’ve discussed.
News and Rumors From Warzone
Season 3 of Warzone had some glitches, including game-breaking issues for some players.
- Raven Software has stated that it is addressing the major issues that are causing problems.
- A lot of people were getting a ‘Corrupted Loadout Data’ problem.
- The developers stated on Twitter that they were working on it and would issue an update as soon as possible. And, happily, the situation has since been resolved.
- On Xbox systems, a severe bug was causing everyone’s good time to be ruined.
- For those who wanted to enjoy the free-to-play game, the Warzone bug necessitated an Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Sit tight if you haven’t been compelled to sign up for Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold out of desperation. Raven is currently working on a solution.
- “We’re looking into a problem where Xbox Live Silver members can’t play Warzone.”
- If you can’t wait that long and want to take advantage of the double XP weekend, you may do it now.
The cheapest Xbox Game Pass deals for April can be found here.
The subscription comes with a slew of benefits, and you might just fall in love with it.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
Our goal is to cultivate 21st-century authors who are unique, original, and iconic. A big part of Austin Howden’s work is guiding authors through the publication process so they may avoid the most common problems. His Publishing Strategy Sessions can help with this as well.