Twitter Tools Unfollow Inactive Users: As a Twitter user, you’re limited to following 5,000 accounts — at least until you’re well-known enough to have 5,000 followers.
Most campers, however, don’t have anywhere near that many followers, therefore unfollowing Twitter users to keep the tally below 5,000 is required to continue entering ‘RT & Follow’ competitions.
Fortunately, there are a few websites that allow you to instantly unfollow Twitter users.
UnfollowerStats is one of my favorite apps, but the free version now only allows you to unfollow ten accounts per day.
Instead; I Propose Rapidly Unfollowing Those Accounts Through the Untweeps Service
UnTweeps is a useful tool for Twitter users, with a paid Premium edition available — but for compers, the free version should be enough.
It lets you do three unfollow sessions per month, each of which analyses 2500 profiles.
To verify all of your accounts, you’ll need to upgrade to UnTweeps Pro if you follow more than 7500.
Untweeps: How to Unfollow Inactive Accounts?
Get rid of inactive accounts if you want to limit the number of accounts you follow.
Go to www.untweeps.com and select “Untweeps” from the drop-down menu. To grant access to your Twitter account, sign in with Twitter.
- Select the number of days that inactive accounts must have gone without posting from the drop-down box — I recommend starting with 180 days.
- Click List any accounts that are no longer active.
- The list displays the number of days since each user’s previous tweet.
- Select each inactive account by checking the box next to it (there is no option to select all, so you’ll have to do it manually).
- Add an account to your whitelist if you don’t want to unfollow it; UnTweeps will ignore it in future reports.
Unfollow selected tweeps at the bottom of the page.
Wait for Untweeps to Finish Its Work
You’ll see a list of accounts you’ve unfollowed after a bit.
- As well as the total number of 224 Unfollow requests, for example, was received successfully.
- Twitter may take some time to unfollow these accounts.
- Instead of following accounts, create Twitter lists.
- If you’ve reached your follow limit, consider unfollowing people and adding them to Twitter lists instead.
You can still see their tweets in your feed, but you don’t have to follow them. More information can be found in my tutorial on utilizing Twitter lists.
Together With Instagram and Facebook Twitter Is One of the Tops
Three social media platforms around the globe.
The issue with Twitter, on the other hand, is that your growth is strongly reliant on your following/followers ratio.
The more followers you have and the fewer individuals you follow, the more appealing and credible your account will appear to others.
If You Employed the Follow4follow Strategy
Inactive Twitter accounts that you follow are like dead weights around your account’s figurative feet.
- These are most likely aplenty in your account. You can always unfollow them manually, but if the list is lengthy, you might want to automate the procedure.
- Inactive Twitter accounts should be unfollowed for a variety of reasons.
- There are several reasons why your Twitter activity will be hampered, in addition to the fundamental one indicated above.
- For one thing, inactive accounts don’t participate in Twitter conversations, which are at the heart of the platform.
- Second, inactive users will not retweet your posts, which is an important aspect of your Twitter presence as well.
- Third, as previously indicated, inactive accounts boost your following count, affecting your Twitter ratio.
Finally, following a large number of inactive accounts lowers your authority and influence score.
Unfollowing Inactive Twitter Accounts by Hand
Manually unfollowing inactive accounts may be your first option. If you simply have a few dormant accounts to delete, this is a wonderful option. One snag you’ll face is determining which accounts are inactive.
- Surprisingly, you can readily see who is following you on Twitter, but not the other way around.
- You can check how many followers you have and how many people you are following by clicking on your profile symbol in the top left-hand corner of the app.
- You’ll only see those you’re following if you tap on one of these alternatives.
Because you may not know the usernames of the dormant Twitter accounts you follow, it’s tough to delete them.
Twitter Tools Unfollow Inactive Users
As you can see, it’s not easy to follow dormant Twitter accounts on Twitter. As a result, users must rely on third-party solutions to complete the work.
- The general perception is that these apps make it easier to unfollow accounts by allowing you to filter them.
- Circleboom appears to be the most dependable as of April 2020.
- Although the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store each have several apps, the reviews aren’t always trustworthy.
We’ll look at the Circleboom platform to see if it can help with Twitter account management.
At the time, Circleboom appears to be the most reliable resource for managing Twitter accounts.
- This is a free service with paid options available for those who want to do more.
- From unfollowing dormant Twitter accounts to managing likes and tweets, this is a free service with paid options available for those who want to do more.
You can connect to your Twitter account and start filtering the accounts you follow by going to the Circleboom website.
Take the Following Steps From the Webpage:
In the upper right-hand corner, click Get Started.
- Go to your Twitter account and log in.
- Enter the code sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click the Authorize App button.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the Inactive Friends box.
- Scroll down to the lowest left-hand side of the page and click Visit.
- The Twitter account will display in a pop-up window. Hover your cursor over the Following button, then click the choice when it turns red and says Unfollow.
- Circleboom will also display the account’s analytics.
- Before unfollowing an account, you will be notified of its activity, from the number of followers to the number of days since the previous Tweet.
- Multiple Inactive Accounts are being unfollowed.
- Unfollowing dormant Twitter users is easier (or even doable) with Circleboom, depending on the last Tweet or usernames you have. However, you will not be able to unfollow numerous inactive accounts at the same time.
- Install the Mass Follow Google Chrome Extension to unfollow all Twitter users.
It’s crucial to note that these tools are constantly developing, and those that formerly worked may no longer operate.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…