Gmail Has become one of the services of Email It is widely used in the world because it provides various tools to enhance the stage experience. Among them, Highlights special design for users Website Unstable or unable to access Wi-Fi.
It contains Offline mode, Gmail is a very useful function that allows you to read, reply to and search Gmail messages without being connected to an Internet network. If you want to know how to implement this mode, we will explain it to you in detail in this guide.
What is Offline Mode in Gmail?
Gmail gives us the ability to use the app without accessing the Internet. The most practical feature for summer is because it allows us to connect and receive emails even when we are not in our home, normally, when we do not have a good connection.
The email application can be used normally without an internet connection. Read and respond to incoming emails and search for messages in our inbox, Even if we do not log in mail.google.com.
Steps to implement the functionality in Gmail
1. To enable the function in Gmail, you need to do it with a computer or laptop (notebook). When you are already in Gmail, Tap the radio button on the top right with the gear icon.
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click on the option Setting up Enter the menu with all the options to configure Gmail to your liking.
3. Once in the Settings menu, click the Say option Without connection Appears in the list of tabs above. You put it in the final position, in front of objects.
4. Once in the Offline menu, click on the option Enable offline mail Selecting the square on the left.
5. When you enable offline mode, various options are displayed. First, click on the box below Save last-day emails, If you want to save all emails from last week, last month or last quarter.
6. Then select the option Download the links If you want to download the files sent to you in these emails.
7. Finally, you need to select what you want to do when you log out of Gmail. You have two options:
– Save downloaded emails and / or attachments to your computer
– Or delete everything after closing Gmail.
Once you have selected any of the options, click on it Save changes Use the settings and download the email.
From that moment on, Emails in your Gmail Inbox will be stored in your computer’s local storage, So you can access them at any time, Even if you do not have internet.
When you respond to a message that enables offline mode, Your answer will be stored in a new folder called Outbox and will be sent automatically when your device reconnects to WiFi.
Find out how to unsubscribe from email in Gmail
To enable the option, you must enter your email from PC, laptop or computer.
– Then tell the icon Nut In the upper right corner, click and you will find “See all settings”.
-When you go to that area, there will be many tabs in which you have to select the one that says ‘General’.
– Then look for the option ‘Ignore submission’ And select ’30 seconds’.
-To test it, create a message and if you accidentally press ‘Send’, it can be retrieved.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.