Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper (born July 2, 1993) is an American rapper better known by his stage name Saweetie. After her debut single “Icy Grl” was released in 2017, she was signed to her then-manager Max Gousse’s record label Artistry Worldwide, a Warner Records subsidiary.
Saweetie’s debut extended play, High Maintenance, was released in 2018. Her second EP, Icy, was released in March 2019 and yielded the top 40 single “My Type”.
Beautiful Bitch Music, her debut album, is set for release in 2022 and was preceded by the singles “Tap In” and “Best Friend” (with Doja Cat), both of which charted in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2021, she was nominated for two Grammy Awards, one of which was for Best New Artist.
Saweetie Body Measurements
Saweetie stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 53 kg. She has gorgeous brown eyes and stunning black hair. Her physical dimensions are 35-24-35 inches.
Saweetie has a bra size of 32C, a waist measurement of 24 inches, and hips of 35 inches. Her shoe size is 8 US, as is her dress size.
- Nicole Richie Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Shoe Size!
- Natalya Neidhart Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Shoe Size!
- Sarah Silverman Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Dress and Shoe Size!
Important Facts About Saweetie
- Her mother is Filipino-Chinese, and her father is African-American.
- Her grandma gave her the name Saweetie.
- Zaytoven, an award-winning record producer, is her cousin.
- Her breakthrough single, ‘Icy Grl,’ was published in 2017.
- She grew up listening to rappers from both coasts, including Bad Boy, Lil’ Kim, The Notorious B.I.G., Foxy Brown, and Tupac Shakur.
- She cites Nicki Minaj as a major inspiration.
- She sells hats from a collection called The Money Club online.
Saweetie Social Accounts
View this post on Instagram