In September 2021, Samsung released the Galaxy M52 5G smartphone. The phone has a 6.70-inch touchscreen display with a 120 Hz refresh rate with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass. A 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor powers the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. It has a total of 6GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is powered by a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 11. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G features Samsung’s own rapid charging technology.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G comes with a triple camera arrangement on the back, including a 64-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera, a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 5-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. Autofocus is available on the back camera. It includes a single front camera with a 32-megapixel sensor and an f/2.2 aperture for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G runs One UI 3.1 and is powered by Android 11. It has 128GB of internal storage that can be increased with a microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) phone with Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM card slots. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G weighs 173.00 grammes and measures 164.20 x 76.40 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness). It came in two colours: Blazing Black and Icy Blue.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India), and 5G are all available on the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G. Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor are among the phone’s sensors.
Within the global market, Samsung has been one of the most popular manufacturers. The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is a newcomer to the smartphone market. Samsung’s Galaxy M52 5G is an upgrade of the Samsung Galaxy M32, which was released a few months earlier. The M32 was a fantastic budget phone, but what new features has Samsung included in the M52 5G that customers should take advantage of? Let’s have a look at it.
Summary of the Samsung Galaxy M52 5g
In India, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G starts at $331 . With a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor, 6 GB of RAM, and 128 GB of storage, this phone is a good choice.
Display And Design
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G sports a 6.7-inch screen and weighs around 199 grammes. This smartphone runs Android v11 and has a 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution. Its measurements are 164.6 mm, 7.4 mm, and 76.3 mm.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Processor in the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G sports a 2.4 GHz Octa Core CPU and Adreno 619 GPU.
This model has a back camera with autofocus of 64 MP (Wide Angle) + 12 MP (Ultra Wide) + 5 MP (f/2.4 Macro) and a front camera with autofocus of 32 MP (f/2 with Screen Flash). Single Take, Ultra Wide, Macro, Depth, and Night Mode are among the camera’s other functions, as are Hyperlapse and Super Slow-motion video.
Connectivity And Networking
This model has Call Records, Card Slot, Messaging, Phonebook, Audio Jack, Games, Speakers, Edge, GPRS, 5G, and Face Unlock in terms of connectivity. Different network support is provided for the 2g: GSM 900, 1800, and 1900 MHz, 3g: HSDPA 850, 900, 1900, and 2100 MHz, and the 4g: LTE.
Features of the Product:
- Snapdragon 778G, Octa Core, 2.4 GHz Processor Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC Snapdragon 778G, Octa Core, 2.4 GHz Processor
- 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, and a built-in 5000 mAh battery with fast charging
1080 x 2400 pixels, 120 Hz, 6.7 inches Display
Memory Card (Hybrid), up to 1 TB Android v11 64 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP Triple Rear & 32 MP Front Camera
- On September 24, 2021, Samsung will officially unveil the Galaxy M52 5G.
- The smartphone comes with 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM, as well as 128 GB of internal storage. The gadget is powered by the Android 11 operating system with One UI 3.1.
- It has A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and FM radio, as well as GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and BDS. It also has USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, and FM radio. It is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 5000 battery with fast charging capability of 25W.
- The smartphone has a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The device is available in a variety of hues, including Icy Blue, Blazing Black, and White.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a Hybrid Dual SIM slot (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). It has a triple camera: 64 MP (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide), and 5 MP (macro), with a 32 MP (wide) camera on the front.
- The Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G Octa-core processor powers the handset. Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass are among the sensors.
- Facts about the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G Review’s Pros and Cons
- These are some highlights of the positive and negative characteristics of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G. This smartphone runs Android 11 and has a 5G connection for quicker Internet access. SM-M526BR and SM-M526BR/DS are the models.
- Some downsides of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G’s capabilities:
The SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G has no distinct external memory slot, however it does offer a MicroSDXC slot that is shared with the secondary SIM card slot. As a result, if we utilise a MicroSD card, we can only use a single GSM number.
The disadvantage of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G is that it lacks an infrared sensor, which allows us to use our phone as a remote control. Infrared sensors aren’t found in many Samsung products.
The body of the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G is not water resistant, which is a disadvantage. When we get home, we won’t be able to take this phone swimming or wash it to remove any infections.
The battery on the SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G is not detachable, which is a disadvantage. Because this phone has a unibody build, it is difficult to access and remove the battery. This is a common occurrence with today’s smartphones. When the battery is dead, end of life, or broken, we must take the phone to a Samsung approved service centre.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5g Other Considerations
SAMSUNG GALAXY M52 5G is a mid-range smartphone from Samsung. It features a Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G processor with a specialised Adreno 642L graphics processor that supports Vulkan 1.1, OpenCL 2.0 FP, and OpenGL 3S 3.1 for gaming. It features a total of eight cores and uses 6 nm FinFET technology. For demanding applications, it uses Quad Core 2.4 GHz Kryo 670, whereas for easy tasks, it uses Quad Core 1.8 GHz Kryo 670.
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…