Pokémon’s Diamond and Pearl remake has been updated to version 1.3.0, here are the full patch notes
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl On the Nintendo Switch it has now been updated to version 1.3.0.
This is another exciting update for gaming – with A new special event to meet the legendary Pokémon Arceus The trading network is now available at GWS in Jubilife. Here are the full details for the Nintendo support page:
Version 1.3.0 (released March 15, 2022)
- Added an event related to Pokemon Legends: Arceus.
- If a Nintendo Switch user saves data from Pokemon Legends: Arceus that meet the specified requirements, this player can participate in a special event to meet the legendary Pokémon Arceus when playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Pokemon Shining Pearl games.
- More details can be found here.
- Network trading feature has been added in GWS.
- It is now possible to trade Pokémon online on GWS in Jubilife.
- NB: A Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid service) is required to trade Pokémon online.
- Some issues have been fixed for more fun gameplay.
As mentioned, you will need a Switch Online membership to trade online with other players. If we hear anything else, we’ll update this post. Have you downloaded the latest Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl patch yet? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.
I am a passionate, experienced editor, writer, and project manager with more than two years of expertise in online article publication. I write fiction and nonfiction and how-to articles and creative endeavors.