Miranda Kerr Net Worth: Miranda Kerr has a net worth of $60 million. Miranda Kerr is an Australian model.
Kerr rose to prominence as Victoria’s Secret model.
She is now well-known for her connection with Snapchat creator and billionaire Evan Spiegel.
She is the mother of two children, one with actor Orlando Bloom and the other with Spiegel.
Miranda Kerr Early Years:
Miranda Kerr was born on April 20, 1983, in Sydney, Australia.
- She spent most of her childhood in Gunnedah, New South Wales, with her younger brother Matthew, the daughter of Therese and John Kerr.
- The family relocated to Brisbane to experience city life rather than rural life.
- Kerr won the “Dolly” and Impulse model competition in 1997 when she was 13 years old.
- She joined Chic Management and starred in Billabong beachwear advertising.
She studied nutrition and psychology before pursuing a modeling career after graduating from All Hallows’ School in 2000.
Kerr Later Relocated to New York and Became a Client of Next Model Management
Early Career: She went on to model for dozens of worldwide companies, including Baby Phat, Levi’s, L.A.M.B., Betsey Johnson, Neiman Marcus, and Roberto Cavalli, in print and on the catwalk.
- In 2001, Kerr was selected as an ambassador for Seafolly, a swimsuit company. She landed ads in “Harper’s Bazaar” and “Elle,” among other publications.
- Miranda was booked for Elle and Harper’s Bazaar in 2004 and had many runway appearances.
- Kerr was also featured in the pages of her native country’s “Vogue.”
- In 2006, she modeled for contestant Daniel Vosovic’s collection on the season finale of “Project Runway,” and she went on to become the face of Maybelline New York cosmetics.
- Kerr was featured in a music video for Kanye West and Pharrell’s hit “Number One,” alongside other Next agency models.
- Victoria’s Secret and Success: In 2007, she was hired by Victoria’s Secret, replacing Gisele Bundchen as the first Australian woman to be a VS Angel.
- In 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009, Kerr participated in the televised Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which helped to boost her reputation.
- Kerr had a tiny guest appearance on CBS’s “How I Met Your Mother” after her popularity with Victoria’s Secret.
- She signed a six-figure deal to be the new face of David Jones, an Australian department store, and became the new face of Clinique’s fragrance Happy in 2008.
Kerr was ranked tenth on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid models in 2008, earning an estimated $3.5 million.
Kerr Signed With IMG Models
In 2009, Kerr signed with IMG Models after leaving NEXT Model Management.
- She also modeled for Italian Vogue and walked for Prada in Milan that year.
- She was ranked #9 on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid models that year, with a salary of $4 million.
- Kerr, who was six months pregnant at the time of the shoot, was the first pregnant model for Vogue in January 2011.
- She was selected as Qantas’ ambassador in January 2012, and she walked for Chanel and Miu Miu at Paris Fashion Week.
- Kerr’s five-year contract with department store David Jones was not renewed in March 2013, and the two split ways.
- Her three-year, $1 million contract with Victoria’s Secret was not renewed the following month.
- She was ranked second on Forbes’ list of the world’s highest-paid models in 2013.
She became the face of Swarovski, an Austrian crystal house. Kerr became the face of H&M in February 2014, and she has also done high-profile commercials for Reebok and Wonderbra.
She Continued to Do Covers
Over the next few years, she continued to do covers for Elle, Harer’s, and Vogue.
- Miranda appeared in a Buick commercial that aired during Super Bowl LI in February 2017.
- Throughout her career, Kerr has appeared on numerous “Sexiest Woman” polls and lists.
- Kerr was ranked higher than Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, and Sophia Loren in Men’s Health’s “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” list.
- In 2012, Esquire UK dubbed her “Sexiest Woman Alive,” and she was ranked first on Australian Maxim’s Hot 100 List.
Her dimples and “girl next door” appearance are her model trademarks.
Miranda and George Moskos launched KORA Organics, a range of skincare products, in 2009.
- Kerr is involved in several charities and once appeared naked and chained to a tree to raise awareness about endangered koalas in Australia.
- In 2010, she released her debut book, “Treasure Yourself.”
- In the spring of 2014, she and Bobby Fox released her debut single, a rendition of Elvis Presley’s “You’re the Boss.”
- Private Life:
- In 2003, Kerr began dating finance broker Adrian Camilleri. Camilleri was found guilty of deception between February 2003 and February 2004.
- From 2003 through 2007, Kerr was in a relationship with singer Jay Lyon. In late 2007, Kerr began dating Orlando Bloom.
- The Bling Ring, a band of thieves, broke into Orlando’s home in 2009 and stole premium brand clothing and jewelry.
- They have wanted Kerr’s famed Victoria’s Secret underwear, according to reports. Kerr and Bloom tied the knot in July of 2010.
- On January 6, 2011, they welcomed their first child, Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom.
- Kerr and Bloom split up in October 2013 and divorced by the end of the year.
- Kerr had to hand over $8 million in jewelry to the US government in June 2017 as part of an investigation into the 1Malaysia Development Berhad affair.
- Jho Low, a Malaysian banker, had gifted it to her in 2014. She was romantically linked with him at the time.
- Kerr began dating Snapchat co-founder and CEO Evan Spiegel, a billionaire, in 2015.
In May of 2017, they tied the knot. Hart and Myles Spiegel, their two children, were born in May 2018 and October 2019, respectively.
Miranda Kerr: How Did She Become So Wealthy?
Since 2008, Forbes has routinely recognized Kerr as one of the highest-paid models.
- Her finest year monetarily in her modeling career was 2013, when Forbes listed her as the second most paid model, earning $7.2 million.
- This was largely due to her role as the face of Swarovski, an Austrian jewelry company.
- But it doesn’t mean Kerr’s fortunes plummeted after she became the face of H&M and collaborated with Reebok and Wonderbra in 2014.
Kerr Has a Passion for Beauty and Skincare
Kerr has a passion for beauty and skincare, and she decided to stop giving vogue her tips and techniques for keeping her complexion bright and her eyelashes curling by leveraging her shrewd business talents.
- After studying nutrition and health psychology in college, she founded KORA Organics.
- Year after year, the brand has won hundreds of prizes and is now offered in 30 countries around the world.
- Including the Allure Best of Beauty award, which the company has won for three years in a row.
- Kerr was Harper’s Bazaar’s cover model for two months in a row in 2015, and she continued her successful association with Swarovski.
- That year, the model earned an estimated $6.5 million. Kerr’s biggest financial achievement in 2015 was meeting Evan Spiegeleisen.
After selling the phone app to Facebook, Spiegeleisen now has a net worth of over three billion dollars. Two years later, Kerr and Spiegeleisen married.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…