Web light Decided to remove the ‘I do not like’ level in all videos of its operating system, with the excuse “Take care of the content creators “, Because the thumb down button was not used properly in different cases, it means that they pressed it for negative purposes without even looking at the clip. This time we will teach you a new trick so that you can watch again how much you dislike a video without installing suspicious programs that endanger your security and privacy.
This decision of the aforementioned video site created by the technology company Google has different positions, on the one hand, some are in favor, and on the other hand there are organized groups of people who want to get frustrated by the total rejection of videos; When others object, the number of ‘dislikes’ is important to determine if the content they are viewing is substandard.
It is important to make it clear that this trick is only available if you browse Web light From a computer or laptop, you can not do that on mobile phones because you need to install a rune called extension. ‘Return the YouTube Dislike you downloaded from the Chrome Web Store. Note that Chrome extensions are only compatible with desktop versions.
How To View Unwanted Amount On YouTube Again
- First, go to the Chrome Web Store and return to find or click the YouTube Dislike extension Here.
- Now, where you press ‘Add to Chrome’, a mini window will appear and you need to click on ‘Add Extension’.
- Then tap the puzzle icon in the top right corner.
- All your extensions will be displayed, go to the extension you just installed and you will see it with a thumb icon.
- Next step, click the thumb on the right to fix it.
- Finally, open the YouTube Dislike icon again Web light, ‘I do not like’ level will appear automatically.
If you want to see the description of a video while watching it in full screen at the same time, learn a very simple trick, for example, it can be very useful when watching music videos and interpreting the lyrics of an existing song. Asking.
How to watch video description in full screen
- There are two ways.
- First, open the full description of the video and then click the horizontal icon to extend.
- When you do, the video will continue to be produced and appear on the info page.
- Second, open the video to full screen and boldly touch the title of the video. The information will automatically appear on the right.
- The lid can be opened at any time.