Kutumb App: If you’re wondering, what is the Kutumb app? Then allow us to explain what it is. It is, in fact, the Indian equivalent of Facebook.
The group is a great location to hang out and is equally efficient. Here you may quickly form groups, display your work, and converse with others.
The administrator is the person who forms the group and has the authority to remove or add members by granting access to the group.
How Can I Register for the Kutumb App?
To register with the app, go to the Playstore and download the Kutumb app.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll be prompted to create a Kutumb account, where you’ll be asked to provide your phone number.
- After you’ve entered your phone number, click the Proceed button.
- An OTP will be issued to the added mobile number, which you must enter in the box provided.
Once you’ve completed this, you can go to the profile section to add more information to your profile.
What Is the Kutumb App and How Can I Use It?
The Kutumb app may be used to create groups and organizations.
- To create a new organization, go to the organization tab and select a new organization.
- In no more than 100 words, describe your organization.
- Place your organization’s logo on the page and then submit your details for inclusion.
- Similarly, you can form a group by following the instructions below.
- Then select a new group by clicking on Chat group.
- Now give your chat group a name.
- Write a 100-word description of the group, followed by a photo of the group.
Now select the Submit button.
Download the Kutumb App for Android
Follow the steps below to download the Kutumb app for Android from the Google Playstore:
- Type “Kutumb” into the Google Playstore’s search bar.
- Now press the Install button.
- Wait for the app to be installed.
- Is Kutumb a Safe Place to Visit?
- Kutumb is completely safe to use.
- You can use it in the same way that you would Facebook or other social media apps.
- This is a social media app that is only available in India.
- Kutumb, a Bengaluru-based community app, is in talks with Tiger Global to raise $20 million.
- Surge Capital’s Sequoia Capital had previously invested $2.5 million in the seven-month-old firm.
Kutumb will be valued at $170 million under the proposed funding, an increase of nearly 11 times above its previous valuation.
Pratilipi Personnel; Aspires to Create a Reddit-like Network
Kutumb, which was founded by former Pratilipi personnel, aspires to create a Reddit-like network for Hindi-speaking users.
- Kutumb, a Bengaluru-based social media startup, is in talks with Tiger Global, an American investment firm, to fund $15-20 million in a Series A round.
- The seven-month-old community platform will be valued at roughly $170 million.
- The Indian startup has received a term sheet from Tiger Global, but the deal has not yet been finalized.
- Some people familiar with the situation informed TechCrunch on the condition of anonymity since the discussions are confidential.
- Primetrace Technologies, which hosts the Kutumb app, was founded in July 2020 by former Pratilipi (linguistic storytelling platform) employees Abhishek Kejriwal, Naveen Dewangan, Vipul Allawadhi, and Mohit Sharma.
- The startup was a part of Sequoia Capital’s Surge accelerator program’s fourth cohort.
- Last year, the community-focused social media network Surge secured $2.5 million from Sequoia Capital India, valuing it at $15 million.
- According to Tofler, it also received a loan of INR 30 lakh from the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
Kutumb also received INR 3.5 crore in angel funding from Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini, Dinesh Godara, Ranjeet Pratap Singh, and others.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…