Jeff Lazkani Net Worth: Selling Sunset is a wonderful Netflix original series that follows a group of top-tier real estate brokers as they go about their daily lives in the Los Angeles area.
It’s intriguing to see how each agent balances personal and professional obligations while maintaining a high social profile and dealing with tough clients…
Furthermore, the show contains a healthy dosage of romance and drama, making for an enjoyable hour of television.
In Season 5 of “Selling Sunset”
Chelsea Lazkani, a real estate agent who recently joined the Oppenheim group, was introduced.
- Viewers are anxious to learn more about Chelsea because she is a new face on reality television.
- As a result, we decided to investigate Chelsea and Jeff Lazkani’s net worth to see what they are currently worth.
The Relationship Between Jeff and Chelsea Lazkani
Chelsea Lazkani is married to Jeff Lazkani, a managing partner at Icon Media Direct.
- They met while on vacation in Los Angeles in 2015 and fell in love right away, marrying just two years later.
- Maddox, a son, and Melia, a daughter, are the proud parents of two beautiful children.
- Jeff has always been a rock for his family and Chelsea’s loving spouse.
Chelsea’s husband has been a huge help in getting clients for her real estate firm.
What Is the Source of Jeff Lazkani’s and Chelsea Lazkani’s Income?
Jeff, a 40-year-old business administration graduate of the University of San Diego, obtained his bachelor’s degree in business administration in 2005.
- His first job after graduating was with Icon Media Direct, where he began as a traffic coordinator and worked his way up the ranks to become a managing partner.
- He has been with the company for over 15 years and has a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Chelsea, on the other hand, began her professional career in a corporate setting following her graduation from the University of Buckingham with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and a Master’s degree in Oil and Gas Management.
Chelsea the 29-year-old Began Her Real Estate Career
In 2017 when she obtained her license and joined Rodeo Realty Inc. in Los Angeles, where she continues to work today.
- Chelsea then spent nearly three years working at her first real estate firm before deciding to join the Oppenheim group in 2021. Chelsea has since graduated from college.
- With Jeff in a high-ranking position and Chelsea working in real estate and reality television, the two of them have amassed quite a luxurious lifestyle.
What Is Their Source of Income?
Chelsea Lazkani grew up in Northwest London and graduated with a degree in Business Economics from the University of Buckingham in 2013. She currently works as a freelance writer.
- For the time being, she is employed as a freelance writer.
- It was at this point that she decided to continue her studies and enrolled in the University of Dundee in Scotland, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in International Oil and Gas Management in 2015.
- In June 2016, Chelsea was employed as a Business Strategist by Applied LNG, where she had previously worked as a Solar Analyst and as an Assistant to the Director of Operations at NRG Clean Power.
Chelsea has more than ten years of experience working in the energy sector.
Chelsea; on the Other Hand
Rapidly learned that she had a genuine passion for the real estate industry.
- Following graduation from high school in July 2017, Rodeo Realty Inc. in Encino, Los Angeles, was the first company she worked for as a Real Estate Agent.
- Chelsea spent nearly three years in her first real estate office in New York City.
- Where she learned the ropes. https://www.instagram.com/p/Ccq5-E4vHSv/
- She decided to become a member of the Oppenheimer family of companies in 2021.
A People magazine interview with Chelsea revealed that she chose to leave her prior agency and pursue reality television. Because she saw it as an opportunity to “really open doors” in an industry that has historically. Lacked diversity and where minorities are overlooked.
As Chelsea Went on to Explain
She hoped that she could give back to the community while also helping to advance the careers of black women working in the luxury real estate sector.
- Earlier this year, Chelsea Lazkani and Jeff Lazkani exchanged wedding vows.
- The couple has become the proud parents of two lovely children, Maddox Ali Lavon and Melia Man, as a result of the birth of their children.
- Furthermore, Jeff has achieved a great deal of success in his professional career.
- Following the completion of his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of San Diego in the same year. Jeff began working with Icon Media Direct in the fall of 2005.
- Even though Jeff joined the company as a Traffic Coordinator. He has quickly advanced through the ranks and is now the company’s Managing Partner.
Even though Jeff holds a high-ranking position and Chelsea works in the fields of real estate and reality television. The couple has managed to build up a decent living for themselves.
The Combined Net Worth of Chelsea and Jeff Lazkani
As a result of Jeff’s stellar professional past, as well as the position he currently holds.
We assume he has a total net worth of around $100,000, which is conservatively calculated.
- Chelsea, on the other hand, has been working hard to establish herself. As a well-liked real estate agent in the Los Angeles real estate market.
- Chelsea looks to have a net worth of roughly $500,000. This brings her and Jeff Lazkani Net Worth to almost $600,000.
This appears to be due to Chelsea’s successful position with the Oppenheim group. As well as additional income from her appearance on ‘Selling Sunset.’
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…