After the launch candidate versions were released last week, Apple finally released them this week Final versions of iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, watchOS 8.5, macOS 12.3 and tvOS 15.4. These are all long awaited versions for iPhone and Mac as they are highly anticipated by all the users, thanks to the new features added. We tell you all the details in this article.
As we say, after a long beta process, Apple officially released these versions. Any user who has a compatible device can update their devices right now. For us, implementing this gesture is a recommendation because it offers various improvements in functionality and security level.
All the news of iOS 15.4
iOS 15.4 is a version that comes with surprisingly many new features that will enrich the experience you have with your iPhone, especially if you are tired of unlocking the iPhone with the Apple Watch. Below we fix the major innovations that can be found in this new update.
- Facial ID card with mask: Until now, face recognition of the iPhone has not been allowed, unless there is an attached Apple Watch. With this version you can choose whether to open the mask or not. Also, if we only detect the upper part of the face, the authentication security is reduced, but at least the user is already given the option. Yes really, This is only valid on iPhone 12 and 13 In order to be the system with the highest recognition points in the sensors.
- New emojis are coming: This is very common these days. iOS 15.4 adds a total of 37 new emoticons with 75 new skin tones. The new heart-shaped hand emoticons stand out above all else.
- Ability to disable shortcut notifications: Undoubtedly, this is a very annoying thing, it will disappear now, so all the shortcuts in your library will be activated quickly.
- Notes on iCloud Keychain: They are secretly registered, which is very common among other password administrators. This will allow you to get more information about the specific password you have.
- Custom domain You can set up completely anonymous emails within iCloud Private.
- Share Play It is now enabled from the sharing options and is very intuitive.
- If you had signed up for an Apple Card, you now have a new icon. Obviously, this is a feature that is exclusively limited to the United States, and this banking product is available.
Coming to Universal Control Max
For MacOS, this seems like a stellar novelty Universal control, This was announced at the WWDC. Function that allows all users to control multiple devices with the same keyboard and mouse. It integrates the controls on the Mac and iPad and makes them a single device. In this sense, more time will be saved and, above all, productivity will be achieved.
According to this version, you need to configure Universal Control on your Mac and start enjoying everything it brings. The iPad is supposed to be a secondary screen, which is often necessary to have complete control over everything you do with the iMac.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.