There are many users who do not know that Can send pictures Share At high resolution (or without loss of sharpness). Summary is useful in most cases, but it also has its downsides. Suppose you want to share multimedia files with the best quality in the WhatsApp group, how do you do that? Have you ever wondered how to increase the quality of WhatsApp pictures when they are shared?
WhatsApp automatically reduces the resolution of the image to reduce the file size. Finally, all the photos you take during a wonderful vacation look like they were taken with a 2MP mobile camera. Also, send Email Such large files are not easy or convenient for the average user Website.
Hence the question Is there a way to send uncompressed images on WhatsApp? The answer is yes, because yes you can. And in addition, of In different ways.
Method 1: Send the original image via WhatsApp by changing the name
– Open any file browser and rename the image to send from image.jpg (or .png or .jpeg) image.pdf or image.doc.
– Browser alert message may be displayed after renaming. Ignore it and move on.
– Now the specific image is converted to a file pdf / doc. This file can be easily documented and sent to the recipient.
– The recipient should now be asked to change the name image.pdf to image.jpg Using File Explorer.
Method 2: Create multiple photos as ZIP
– It is always useful There are too many pictures for you to send. If you use this compression method, the recipient does not have to rename each file.
– You need to open this method File manager or other third-party compression tool Summarize the entire folder of images to send.
– Now Attach this ZIP Share as a document or directly from the file manager.
– The receiver must lower it to the other end.
– The Image size will not be reduced So the clarity will remain the same.
Method 3: Attach the document directly to WhatsApp
– This method is very simple. All you have to do is open WhatsApp and Enter the recipient’s profile.
– Choose now Attach it as a document And the file will open in Explorer.
– From there, select Browse other documents And load the images folder from the menu.
– This Download the entire folder directly Like a document.
– Images will be sent without any kind of abstraction.
Method 4: Cloud upload and link sharing
– Yes, right This method is not always recommended. Works well on some special occasions.
– So first you need to use the cloud mobile app (or website) Upload image to server.
– User will get one Sharing link. You must copy it and send this link to the recipient.
– If the images are particularly sensitive and personal Be sure to take proper precautions when making connections.
– You can also configure the access request function to view / edit files if you use Google Drive.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.