The TV drama Good Trouble takes place in the United States. It is a spin-off of Freeform’s The Fosters. The thirteen-episode first season of Good Trouble premiered in January 2019.
It follows Callie Adams Foster (Maia Mitchell) and Mariana Adams Foster (Cierra Ramirez) “as they move on to the next stage of their young adult lives, able to work in Los Angeles,” a few years after the end of the last series.
The second season started in June 2019, and the third season started in February 2021. In September 2021, the show was given a green light for a fourth season, which came out on March 9, 2022.
This article has information about when and how to watch Good Trouble Season 4 Part 2, as well as spoilers about the cast.
- Read More: Naked and Afraid XL Season 7 Episode 1: Release date, Cast , Plot and Everything!
- Read More: Skinwalker Ranch Season 4: Who Will be The Cast in Season 4?
Who will be on Good Trouble Season 4?
In the fourth season of the TV show, many of the main characters will show up again. Members of the cast are:
- Maia Mitchell plays Mariana’s adopted sister and law clerk Callie Adams Foster, who is played by Maia Mitchell.
- Cierra Ramirez plays Callie’s adopted sister, Mariana Adams Foster, who works as a software engineer and is played by Cierra Ramirez.
- Sherry Cola playing Alice Kwan, the manager of the Cotiere, where both sisters live.
- Malika Williams, a bartender who lives with the sisters, is played by Zuri Adele.
- Roger Bart plays Curtis Wilson, a judge who works with Callie.
- Gael Martinez, who is played by Tommy Martinez, is a graphic designer who falls in love with Callie.
- Emma Hunton (Happy Endings) and Josh Pence (Revenge), as well as Beau Mirchoff, are also in the cast (Now Apocalypse).
In the fourth season, there will also be new characters.
What Happens in Season 4 of Good Trouble?
Johnson also told TVLine that the next season will tie up many loose ends from the season three finale. These include Gael and Isabella’s pregnancy, Malika’s “new work world,” and Mariana and the Fight Club girls “trying to launch their app after their IP has been stolen.”
“You’ll see more of everything I hope everyone loves about the show, like the community and our characters hanging out at the Coterie and finding comfort in each other because the world is so hard,” Johnson said.
“There’s a lot of that in [the next] season, this theme of, ‘Hey, we’re better together, and there’s comfort in our community. Let’s turn to each other to make this life a little easier.'”
When will Good Trouble Season 4, Part 2 Come Out?
Part 2 of Season 4 of Good Trouble available on Hulu on July 7, 2022, at 10 p.m. EDT/PDT.
- Read More: Black Summer Season 3: When This Season Will Come Out?
- Read More: Letterkenny Season 11: Is This Season Release in Year 2022?
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Good Trouble Season 4 Episode 10 on TV?
The Current Online says that episode 10 of season 4 of Good Trouble will air on Thursday, July 7, 2022, at 10/9c. This may not go over well with many of you, especially since episode 9 won’t be out for another two months. Still, I’m hoping that the next part will be worth the long wait.
How Many Episodes are in the Third Season of Good Trouble?
Many fans already knew that season 3 has 19 episodes because one of the showrunners, Peter Paige, said so on Twitter. “Closing Arguments,” which aired on September 8, 2021, was the last episode of the season.
Where Can I Go Online to Watch Good Trouble?
Comment below. Here on TV Fanatic, you can watch Good Trouble online. TV Fanatic’s senior staff writer is Jasmine Blu. Go to Twitter and follow her.
When will the TV Show Good Trouble be Back?
When is the next episode? Fans of Good Trouble have been watching new episodes in 2021, but what’s next? This American drama show was made by Joanna Johnson, Bradley Bredeweg, and Peter Paige. It is a spin-off from The Fosters and debuted in January 2019.
I have been working professionally as a writer and editor for the previous three years, and my areas of expertise include history, the humanities, entertainment, and essential nonfiction. Writing and editing articles as a freelancer is something I’ve been doing for the past two years.