Faith Elizabeth Lattimore (born September 21, 1977) is a lawyer, legal pundit, and media personality from the United States. She joined MSNBC as a legal expert on March 11, 2014.
From 2020 to 2022, she presided over the long-running courtroom series Divorce Court. She also served as an arbitrator on Judge Faith, a daytime court show in which she made rulings in a televised courtroom. The court show was canceled in 2018.
She graduated from C. E. Byrd High School in Shreveport, Louisiana, and went on to Louisiana Tech University, where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in political science.
Jenkins competed in beauty pageants and won numerous big awards. She became the first African-American lady to be crowned Miss Louisiana Tech.
She won Miss Louisiana in 2000 and went on to participate in Miss America 2001, where she was first runner-up, earned the Quality of Life award, and was a preliminary winner in swimsuit and talent.
Jenkins received her Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where she graduated top in her class.
Jenkins married singer Kenny Lattimore on March 8, 2020. They revealed that they are expecting their first child in August 2022. Skylar Leigh Lattimore, their daughter, was born on January 17, 2023.
Faith Jenkins Body Measurements
Faith Jenkins is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 55 kilos. She has gorgeous brown eyes and stunning black hair. Her physical dimensions are 34-26-34 inches.
Faith Jenkins has a b*a size of 32B, a waist measurement of 26 inches, and hips that measure 34 inches. Her shoe size is 7 and her dress size is 8 in the United States.
- Jessica Stroup Body Measurements, Height, Weight, Dress, Shoe Size!
- Lil Bibby Body Measurements, Height, Weight!
- Krysten Ritter Body Measurements, Dress, Shoes Size and Many More!
Interesting Facts of Judge Faith Jenkins’ Life
- Jenkins was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, in the United States.
- She is also the first woman of African-American heritage to be crowned Miss Louisiana.
- She was also the first runner-up in the Miss America pageant in 2001.
- Despite the fact that Faith is married, she has not revealed the identity of her husband.
- She has also worked for Milbank Tweed Hadley & Mc Cloy and the Sidley & Austin law firms in New York.
- Faith is an accomplished former prosecutor.
View this post on Instagram