David Beckham Net Worth: David Beckham’s net worth is $450 million as of 2022.
David Robert Joseph Beckham, a retired professional footballer from London, is an Englishman.
Manchester United, Preston North End, Real Madrid, Milan, LA Galaxy, Paris Saint-Germain, and the England national side have all used him.
Until 2016, he held the record for most appearances by an outfielder.
Beckham is widely regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time.
David Beckham Early Years
David Robert Joseph Beckham was born in the London neighborhood of Leytonstone on May 2, 1975.
- Alan Beckham and Sandra Georgina are the parents of Beckham. His mother was a hairdresser and his father was a kitchen fitter.
- As a child, he attended Chase Lane Primary School before attending Chingford County High School.
- Beckham, on the other hand, was more interested in football as a boy and used to play for a local team called Ridgeway Rovers.
- David Beckham was born in London on May 2, 1975.
- Sandra, a hairdresser, and David Edward “Ted” Beckham, a kitchen fitter, are his parents.
- Lynne Georgina and Joanne Louise, his two sisters, are his middle siblings.
- From a young age, Beckham knew he wanted to be a professional player.
- His parents were die-hard Manchester United supporters who attended games regularly.
- He won a talent competition when he was a small boy and was allowed to train with Barcelona.
- He was a member of the Ridgeway Rovers, a local junior team.
- His father was one of the team’s three coaches. In a match against West Ham United in 1986, he served as the mascot for Manchester United.
- David was selected Under-15 Player of the Year in 1990.
- He joined a Youth Training Scheme with Manchester United on July 8, 1991.
In May 1992, Beckham was a member of the trainees who won the FA Youth Cup.
David Beckham Career
Beckham began his football career as a member of Manchester United’s legendary ‘Class of ’92’ youth players, helping the club win the FA Youth Cup.
- Beckham made his senior squad debut in 1992 and signed his first professional deal with Manchester United in January of the following year.
- He was a key member of the Manchester United team that dominated English football in the mid-to-late 1990s and 1999.
- He was instrumental in the team’s ‘treble’ victory (the Premier League, the FA CUP, and the UEFA Champions League).
- David Beckham represented England in the 1998 World Cup in France, scoring one goal against Columbia in the group stage.
- Beckham’s World Cup, however, ended in tears when he was sent off in the round of 16, and England was eliminated from the competition on penalties.
- David Beckham joined the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer in 2007 and played for the organization for five seasons.
- He also spent time on loan at AC Milan over those five years, which drew criticism from the club’s supporters. In 98 games for the LA Galaxy, he scored 18 goals.
At the end of 2013, he announced his retirement from professional football. Beckham spent $25 million the next year on an MLS expansion team.
David Beckham’s Net Worth Is $450 Million as of 2022
Beckham made his first-team debut on September 23, 1992, after making an impact in the FA Youth Cup championship game.
- Against Brighton & Hove Albion in a League Cup encounter. On January 23, 1993, he signed as a professional. He was 17 years old at the time.
- On December 7, 1994, David Beckham made his first complete appearance for Manchester United against Port Vale.
- With a goal in a 4-0 win over Galatasaray at home, he earned his UEFA Champions League debut.
- Beckham was loaned out to Preston North End for the 1994-95 season to get first-team experience. He scored two goals in five appearances.
- Beckham returned to Manchester United on April 2, 1995, and made his Premier League debut.
- That season, he appeared in four games for Manchester United, who finished second behind Blackburn Rovers.
- Beckham rapidly established himself as Manchester United’s midfielder, helping the club win the Premier League and the FA Cup in 1995-96.
- In a match against Wimbledon on the first day of Premier League play for the 1996-97 season, Beckham became a household name.
- When he scored a goal from 60 yards that deflected off the goalkeeper and into the net.
- Beckham was instrumental in Manchester United’s Premier League title defense during that season.
Beckham is widely regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time. From 1992 until 2003, he was with Manchester United, with a loan year to Preston North End in 1994-95.
He Made His Real Madrid Debut in 2003 and Remained With the Club Until 2007
- He came to Los Angeles in 2007 and played with the LA Galaxy until 2012, with loan seasons to Milan in 2009 and 2010.
- Beckham finished his career with Paris Saint-Germain in 2013. Beckham scored 97 goals in his professional career.
- Beckham was a member of the England National Team from 1992 to 1993, 1994 to 1996, and 1996 to 2009.
Here Are Some of David Beckham’s Most Memorable Moments:
- He is the first English player to win league championships in four different countries: England, Spain, the United States, and France.
- 2003 Teen Choice Award (Choice Male Athlete, 2010) – Won England Player of the Year
How Much Money Does David Beckham Have?
David Beckham is a retired English soccer player with a $450 million net worth.
- That is his combined net worth with his wife, Victoria Beckham, a singer/designer.
- David Beckham made his professional soccer debut at the age of 17 and spent nine seasons with Manchester United, winning the Premier League six times during that time.
The FA Cup has been won twice, and the UEFA Champions League has been won once.
Beckham Was Traded to Madrid Real in 2003
He signed a five-year contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007.
- He became the highest-paid player in Major League Soccer as a result. Beckham returned to Europe shortly after.
- For the 2009 and 2010 seasons, he was on loan from the Galaxy. Aside from his professional baseball career.
- In 2000, Beckham was elected captain of England’s national football team, a position he held until 2006.
- He rejoined the squad in 2008, but not as captain, and continues to play for England in World Cup qualifying matches.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…