Christina Haack: Net Worth | What Is the Age of Christina Haack?
Christina Haack Net Worth: Christina Anstead is an American real estate investor and television personality who has previously gone by the names Christina El Moussa and Christina Anstead.
Christina Haack is a multi-millionaire with a net worth of $25 million. She first rose to prominence as a co-star on the HGTV show “Flip or Flop,” alongside her then-husband Tarek El Moussa.
In 2019, she debuted on a new show called “Christina on the Coast.”
Christina Haack Early Years
Christina Haack was born on July 9, 1983, in Anaheim, California. Her first job after graduating from college was in the real estate industry.
- This is how she met Tarek El Moussa, her future husband.
- Until the 2008 stock market meltdown, when many real estate speculators and house-flippers went bankrupt, the pair was quite prosperous.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa nearly lost everything as a result of the crash.
- They moved from a $6,000-per-month house to a $700-per-month apartment.
Their company, as well as the economy as a whole, gradually recovered.
Christina Haack Rise to Fame and Hgtv
Tarek enlisted the help of a friend to create an HGTV audition film in 2011, which featured him and Christina flipping a house from start to finish.
- The tape ended up in the hands of executives at Pie Town Productions, a production business.
- Tarek and Christina won the hearts of the executives. In 2012, the couple formally struck a partnership with HGTV.
- The first episode of “Flip or Flop” aired in April of 2013. The show broadcast 92 episodes over seven seasons from 2013 to 2017.
- Christina and Tarek would acquire properties on the show, which were mainly middle-income houses in Orange County.
- Then they’d spend many weeks renovating the property to sell it for a profit.
Tarek is in charge of demolition and renovation, while Christina is in charge of design and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
What Is Christina El Moussa’s Annual Salary?
- Christina and Tarek received a total of $10,000 every episode in the early seasons of the show.
- For the season, that came to roughly $130,000.
- By season three, their per-episode salary had been increased to $40,000, for a total of $600,000 per season.
- Christina’s income was boosted to $50,000 per episode after she landed her show on HGTV in 2019.
From 2009 through 2016, Tarek and Christina were together. They are the parents of two children.
- Their breakup came soon after police were summoned to their home after Tarek fled the scene after an altercation and was claimed to be suicidal.
- Tarek stated that he was never suicidal and that he was only going for a trip with a gun to protect himself from wild creatures.
- They filed for divorce in January 2017.
- The future of their show and their co-owned real estate agency “The El Moussa Group” was in jeopardy following their divorce.
In January 2018, their divorce was formalized.
Christina’s love Relationship With Ant Anstead
An English television presenter was exposed in 2018.
- They had been dating since November 2017, according to reports. Christina and Ant tied the knot in December 2018 at their Newport Beach home.
- She changed her name from Christina El Moussa to Christina Anstead shortly after.
- Christina and Ant revealed on Instagram in March 2019 that they are expecting their first child together.
- Christina and Ant confirmed their split in September 2020. A few weeks later, she filed for divorce.
Christina began using her maiden name, Christina Haack, after filing for divorce.
Christina on The Waterfront
- Amazingly, Christina and Tarek were able to put their issues aside and film the eighth season of Flip or Flop.
- Christina debuted her own HGTV show, “Christina on the Coast,” in May 2019.
- Christina is followed while she completes home renovations in various regions of Southern California.
Real Estate for Individuals
- Christina restored the backyard of her own Newport Beach home in the first season of “Christina on the Coast.”
- She paid $4.1 million for the house in 2018. Christina advertised the house for $6 million in April 2021. This house was sold for $5.4 million.
Christina Haack is a Writer
- Net Worth: $25 Million; Date of Birth: July 9, 1983 (38 years old); Birthplace: Anaheim, California, United States; Profession: Real Estate.
- Christina Haack’s age is unknown.
- Christina Haack is currently 38 years old (9 July 1983)
There are Ten Seasons of Flip or Flop:
Christina and her then-husband, Tarek El Moussa, were the stars of Flip or Flop when it premiered in 2013.
- Viewers assumed the famous HGTV series was over after the couple called it quits in 2018.
- Christina and Tarek, who have a daughter Taylor and a son Brayden, were able to keep their professional relationship pleasant and continue to cohost Flip or Flop.
Unfortunately, as Christina and Tarek started in March 2022, the HGTV series came to an end.
For more information please visit us: Overtells
An author with years experience in publishing articles related to celebrity net worth and big banner films and tv series. I have published many articles on gadgets, error codes, tech information, and games. Upcoming films, cast, tv serials latest celebrities are my focus categories. Providing more and more information is the main focus. Refer to the website Overtells for more…