Do you have a Samsung brand cell phone? Millions of people have this device and a terminal with an operating system at the same time Android Nowadays. This allows you to enable various functions such as “Dark Mode”, “Do Not Disturb” and “WiFi” or “Bluetooth”. One of them attracts more attention and here we explain in more detail.
However, some Mobile devices They come with a little-known tool: This is called “quick sharing”. What is QuickShare? Have you ever used? Well, here’s what it means and what you can do about it.
What is “Quick Sharing” on your Android cell phone
- You can quickly share photos and videos with the “Quick Sharing” function.
- To do this, press the button by sliding down the notification bar.
- When you enable it, you can choose if you want to share documents with your friends, contacts or specific person.
- At that point “Quick Sharing” will ask you for the photo or video you want to share.
- Once you have selected it, wait until the photo is loaded on your cell phone and go to your partner.
- After all, despite being overweight, photos and videos can be sent quickly in seconds.
- Similarly, both devices do not need to be connected to the same WiFi network because its functionality does not require internet.
- When you have completed the hierarchy of photos or videos, you need to disable “Quick Sharing” to prevent others from connecting or watching your cell phone in action.
How to connect with wifi without knowing password
- The first thing you need to do is enter the settings of your cell phone Android.
- There you have to enter wifi.
- If your cell phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network and you need your friend to access it without a password, click on the name of the network.
- At that point you will see a tab called Wifi QR Code.
- Now you have to enter the settings, wifi and press the small box in the top corner.
- Scan the QR code and that’s it, you can now get Wi-Fi without asking your friends for a password.
- After all, you can reconnect and reconnect without the need for a password. did you know?
- For iPhones, it is essential to have a written password.
What does ‘near’ mean on my Android cell phone
- Of course you saw the “Near” icon when you dragged down the notification bar.
- This is referred to as a knotted bow. What is this for?
- Well, like Bluetooth, you can share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- It is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth.
- To enable it, you need to connect your cell phone to another mobile to share information.
- After all, you do not need mobile data or need to connect to the same WiFi network to use it.
- “Nearby” means fast and stable when transferring photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
How do I set up WiFi network from my cell phone?
Inside the menu ‘Settings‘(Or’Setting up‘) On your Android device, tap’Internet and Networks‘; A list will appear for you to touch.WiFi Zone–fi And link‘And, once inside, click again’WiFi Zone–fi‘, Details on the website xatakamovil.com.
What if my cell phone does not detect any WiFi network?
Mobile does not detect WiFi network: The first thing you need to do is restart all the devices. Mobile is simple, you just have to press the power button and press “restart”. You must turn off the router, disconnect it from the power and wait 30 seconds. When done, re-insert it and run it, website details xatakandroid.com.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.