Mobile devices with operating system Android They are packed with hidden functions that not only facilitate the day-to-day experience with the equipment, but also allow the user to download countless applications that assist in various tasks. Have you ever thought that your cell phone will not only send messages on WhatsApp and take great photos, but will also record any sound around you even when the screen is completely off? There is a great trick to this, which we will explain in detail here.
On smartphones connected to Google, you can perform various tasks such as charging without using the outlet, amplifying the signal in a few seconds, activating better gestures or creating a shortcut to unlock the camera. That special photo. All of this can be done in a simple way, as well as the main topic of this note.
How To Record Screen Off Audio
Just like your team Android The battery seems to be depleted or turned off, and it will record sounds around you, such as conversation, snoring if you fall asleep, an occult event in the early morning, or anything else you can use thanks to an app available on Google Play. The store that records audio every time you hear something, how to use it? Pay attention.
- The first thing is to download the app ‘Dream Dog Recorder’. You can search for it in the Virtual Store for Android devices or by clicking on it Link Go straight.
- This processor will do it with any sound, although you can record snoring at night or talking in your sleep.
- To activate the app before going to sleep, you need to enter it. Once inside, click on the large square logo next to the microphone that appears as a kind of hammock.
- Turn off the screen of your Android mobile.
- Enter the application the next morning and check your records in the ‘History’ section where you can find out if you snored or if there was a psychic sound in your room.
- If you are interested in any of your posts, you can upload them from the app to Dropbox (it appears below) or share them on Facebook, Twitter or other services (option is in the lower right corner).
Mention ‘Dream Talk Recorder’ from Google Play Store. “A smart voice recorder used by over 5 million people to record their nighttime conversations and snoring! High quality silence and automatically filters the recordings (also available on iOS). Are you asleep or snoring? Find out tonight!”. Dare you try this from your Android smartphone?
How To Block Spam Calls On Your Android Phone
- Download the app Google Phone.
- If your device has the Android operating system, it may be the default, otherwise you will need to download it.
- Open the app and press the three vertical dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Click “Settings” here and then “Caller ID and Spam”.
- There you have to enable three options: “View caller ID and spam”, “Filter spam calls” and “Verified calls”.
- If someone calls you that way, you’ll know who that contact is, and you’ll see if it’s spam or not.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.