Many are waiting for the arrival of the day that will be celebrated, October 31st Halloween Or also called Halloween because its purpose is to invite your friends or family to a moment of fear. With the Govit-19 epidemic, most people will encounter through group video calls with different applications, however, to make this experience more terrifying and energetic, we will teach you a trick that will turn all your photos into a zombie. Movement.
This is an application called ‘The Walking Dead Yourself’ which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, which is exclusive to mobiles with an operating system Android. This includes using terrifying zombie filters for photos in your gallery or you can pick up a new one with the same app if you wish.
The above application will allow you to place various filters such as faces, eyes, mouth, teeth, head imprints, cases, blood designs and threads, and you will see how your creation comes to life automatically when the image is exported. It is important to note that the photo can be shared by different instant news sites: Share, Telegram and Facebook Messenger.
How to turn your photos into a zombie
- Go to the Google Play Store and download ‘The Walking Dead Yourself’.
- Then, open the processor and give it the required permissions so it will work.
- In the lower right you will see a camera icon, press it.
- Two options are displayed: ‘Camera’ and ‘Photos’, the first is to take a photo and the second is to select one from your gallery.
- Now, tap the green check icon and start placing filters in it.
- When you’re done, click the green check that now appears in the upper right corner.
- Three options appear: ‘Share photo’, ‘Share video’ and ‘Share gif’.
- Select one and finally share it on any social network.