Android It is a mobile operating system developed by Google Technology and is full of hidden functions in its configuration. One of them allows you to charge your cell phone without having to connect it to a PC, laptop or electrical outlet, do you want to know how to do it? Here we will explain the steps.
This is a tool ‘Wireless reverse charging’, Exclusive to smartphones Android, Which allows you to transfer the power of your mobile phone to another phone or device by connecting the batteries of both the devices. It is important to note that this functionality is only found on some of these devices, usually the most advanced high-end devices.
The mobile that supplies the power must be disabled, and the device that receives it must be above, so that both batteries can communicate and their induction coils allow the transfer of energy, as revealed by the technology portal. Engadget Android. Have you tried?
How to charge your Android mobile without plugging it in
- First, make sure the power supply mobile is 100% or as fully charged as possible.
- Now, go to the home screen of your mobile Android And show the menu bar, you can slide your finger up and down and do it.
- Here you will find several options, enable something called ‘Wireless Powershare’ which should be shaded in blue (if lead off).
- This part is very important, you do not have to perform the same function on the charged phone because if you do that, anyone can power it.
- The battery of the discharged cell phone should be attached to the power supply device.
How to find out who your friend is talking to the most on WhatsApp
- First you need to have the current version of WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- Can be downloaded from official stores iOS Store The Google Games
- You can also download the WhatsApp APK from here Link.
- Now open WhatsApp on your Android or iPhone mobile device.
- At that point, go to WhatsApp Settings or Settings.
- Then go to storage.
Ready, that’s it, your cell phone will charge, not as fast as charging with a plug or socket, but, no doubt, a tool that will free you from trouble when none of these are available. Power boards at your fingertips. For example, it can be very useful when your home has a power outage and your battery percentage is low.
Problems with WhatsApp? Do you have to report it? If you have any problem, you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make a similar request from your iPhone with the exclusive service for iOS.