Android Considered one of the best operating systems for mobile devices, this software developed by the technology company Google has a variety of functions that are not yet known to most users as they are hidden in the configuration. One of these tools allows you to open your favorite app after a double touch on the back of the smartphone. How to do it? We will explain it below.
This is a “gestures” function that is only available for mobile phones Android 12, Is not available in lower versions, and since it is the operating system’s own tool, there is no need to download additional applications from the Google Play Store or external sites.
How to unlock any processor after tapping twice on the back of your Android phone
- First, enter “Settings” or “Configuration” on your cell phone Android, You can find it with a cokewheel or gear icon.
- Many tools will open and click on the one that says “Computer”.
- In this area, tap on the “Gestures” section.
- Here you will find the “Quick Touch” section and press it.
- Turn on the “Use Quick Touch” switch.
- Going a little further down this section, you will find several options, for example, creating two touches Android 12 This includes “Take a screenshot”, “Access the digital assistant”, “Enable or pause content”, “View recent apps”, “Show notifications”, and of course click on the latter.
- Click the gear icon next to “Open app”.
- Finally, select the app you want to open it by tapping on the back twice each time.
Ready, so you can open your favorite app at any time, the trick is very useful in different cases, for example, when you are handling a smartphone with one hand.
How to know if the battery of my Android mobile is in good condition
- From your cell phone Android The first thing you need to do is go to the Calls section.
- Now write the code ## 4636 ##.
- If you press Call, a menu about your battery info will appear.
- Within the options you will find the section “Battery Health” or “Your Battery Status”.
- When it touches, Android It will say that it will show a percentage.
- If it is above 95%, it means that the battery is in good condition.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do besides browsing social networks? Well, we recommend trying the best games Android Most downloaded during the week, you can find them by clicking here Here Follow the steps in the note to install them on your device.