Android | How To Enable “Gravity” Mode On Your Cell Phone | Scrolling icon | GooglePlay | Operating system | Applications | Smartphones | Technology | Trick | நடைவழி | Applications | Applications | Cell Phones | Nnda | nnni | Information
If you have a mobile device with an operating system AndroidYou will definitely be interested to know about the new mode called “Gravity” which is going viral on various social networks like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok. Basically, when you move or shake your mobile, all the installed apps will start floating erratically and you want to give it a try? Next, we will explain the steps in detail. Take note.
Steps to implement “Gravity” mode on Android
- First, go to Google Play Store, Mobile Application Store Android.
- Search for “Rolling Icons – Application and Photography” and download and click on it Here Get it soon.
- Open the application and accept the terms and conditions it asks for, do not worry, it is 100% safe.
- In the main interface of “Rolling Icons”, several options appear, click on the “Application Icon” box and then “OK, go up”.
- The next step is to select the apps you want to float when you move your phone and touch them to select them.
- Press the home button on your cell phone AndroidBe careful, then do not leave the application with the arrow.
- Finally, the smartphone will ask you which application you want to select for the main screen, select “Rolling Icons” and click “Once” or “Always” if you wish.
Ready, the new mobile screen screen will be enabled, but the truth is, this is just another interface within the same app. You can see all the apps you have selected float and move automatically when you move the device and you can enter any of them without affecting their functionality.
To exit “gravity” mode it is important to make it clear that you need to click the start button, and that the trick is only compatible with customers. AndroidThe “Rolling Icons” application is not found in the Apple App Store.
How do I know if my Android phone has been stolen?
- To verify that your cell phone has been stolen, you need to dial the following in the call application: * # 06 #.
- Call and copy the code that appears on the screen.
- You need to enter the “Settings” (Gear Icon) of the mobile and go to “Device Info”.
- Depending on the product or model of your device, the name may vary from “About Phone”.
- Here you will find the IMEI of your cell phone. If this is the same number that appears when you press the code * # 06 #, then everything is in order.
- Another detail you need to know is that the IMEI will also appear in the smartphone box.
- So you can check if the two previous numbers on the packaging label are the same.
Why my cell phone does not recognize my fingerprint
- The first reason is that if you have a physical reader, it is a dirty cause. Sometimes if we press the fingerprint reader, many times it will leave a mark and as a result, it will usually not be accurate.
- Another detail you should not lose sight of is that your finger may also be dirty. Sometimes fingerprints tend to store dust that we do not see with the naked eye.
- It is not uncommon to pick up a cell phone with a sweaty or wet hand. It creates a layer on top of the fingerprint and is not recognized by the smartphone.
- Currently mobile devices allow up to 5 fingerprints to be recorded. You can record the same opening finger, so you will never fail.
I wrote about business, education, the arts, entertainment, and lifestyles. I have worked as a freelancer for leaders in the commercial world and the non-profit sector, writing media articles and making annual reports.