Google A few days ago it was announced that the latest version of the newly released operating system will be released: Android 12, Brings a continuum of very interesting features such as a specific change in the design of animations and announcements. Take note.
Also, with Android 12 The energy consumption of your cell phone is greatly reduced and your cell phone battery lasts for an hour longer than normal.
More info: Google: 10 free courses with certification
However, to Android 12 On your smartphone, your device must meet a series of minimum requirements. If you do not have one of them, unfortunately it will be in the factory version. So look at this.
Minimum Requirements to Download Android12
Keep in mind that these requirements are provided 9to5 Google, It will make you think better about choosing a good cell phone in the future and it will not stay in one operating system:
- One of the first requirements is to have a minimum of 400 pixels per inch
- Also, your cell phone should have a 12MP rear camera and 4K recording at 30kbps
- As for the front camera, it has to record full HD at 5 MB and 30 fps
- On the other hand, you need to have 6GB of RAM
- Also, your device must have at least 64GB of storage.
- Must have memory capable of exceeding 125 Mb / s and 250 MB / s speeds and write speeds
How to install Android12
- The first thing to do with your Google Pixel 3 or higher is to enter developer options. To access it, go to Settings and Settings and press 10 times to generate the create number.
- Now go to USB Debugging and enable the OEM option. Then you need to connect your device to the computer. But before doing so, make sure you have downloaded the ATP program. For this we leave the link here: Download ATP for Windows
- Go now Flash.android.com. Select the device you connected and accept the bug on your cell phone.
- You have to accept everything that comes into your computer at that time. Now wait for it to load all the information, this process can take up to 30 minutes and voila.