2022 AEW Revolution results: live updates, summary, scores, matches, card, start time, highlights
On Sunday evening, AEW will present the 2022 edition of The Revolution. The pay-per-view ticket is packed with big matches in keeping with the kind of stacked events that fans have come to expect over the course of the promotion’s small presence.
In the main event, “Hangman” Adam Page will defend the AEW World Championship against Adam Cole. On the women’s front, Dr. Brett Baker will defend the Women’s Championship against Thunder Rosa and Jade Cargill will try to remain the only TBS Champion in AEW history when she defends against Thunder Rosa.
In addition to the championship game, CM Punk, MJF, Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson and more of AEW’s top stars will be in attendance for massive matches as the event kicks off from the Addition Financial Arena in Orlando.
It all starts at 8PM ET with the pre-purchase show starting at 7PM CBS Sports will be with you throughout the event, bringing you updates and highlights as the event begins in the live blog below.
2022 AEW Revolution card, matches
Results and full scores from each match can be found in the live updates below the card.
- AEW World Championship – “The Executioner” Adam Page (c) vs. Adam Cole
- AEW Women’s Championship – Dr. Brett Baker DMD (C) vs. Rosa Thunder
- CM Punk vs. MJF (Matching Dog Collar)
- Jon Moxley vs. Brian Danielson
- AEW TBS Championship – Jade Cargill (C) vs. Ty Kunti
- AEW Tag Team Championship – Jurassic Express (C) vs. Rey Dragon vs. Young Bucks
- Keith Lee vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Power House Hobbs vs. Ricky Starks vs. Wardlow vs. Christian Cage (Showdown Ladder Revolution Showdown)
- Chris Jericho vs Eddie Kingston
- AHFO vs. Darby Allen, Sami Guevara and Sting
- House of Black vs. Death Triangle (Buy before bid)
- Lili Hirsch vs. Chris Statlander (Buy-In Pre-Show)
- Hawk vs. QT Marshall (Buy-In Pre-Show)
At my place of employment, OverTells, I am a Professional Team Manager and an SEO Analyst. I edit and publish articles on a website. My competence lies in the reporting of news on the Media and Celebrities sectors.